Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What better to cook than something so fast and packed with flavor? I got this recipe from Sara Moulton's show. Instead of pulled rotisserie I just fried chicken breast with adobo. I also omitted the olives since they're not my taste. I almost went into a panic when I thought I lost the recipe. That's how much I love it! by Chef Christine
Time: 18 min, 8 min prep
- 2/3 cup basil pesto
- 1 (9 ounce) package fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups pulled cooked chicken meat
- 2 cups sliced roasted bell peppers
- 1/2 cup pitted olives, halved lengthwise
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, plus more for the table
- Put the pesto in a large bowl.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and reserve 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
- Whisk the pasta water into the pesto.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cook, stiffing until soft and fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken, peppers, and olives and cook, stirring until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and cheese to the pesto and toss and combine.
- Add the chicken mixture and combine.
- Divide the pasta among 4 bowls and serve immediately.
- Pass Parmesan at the table.