Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- a piece of pork skin about 1 to 2 pounds (you can usually find pork skin at supermarket or at your butcher.)
- ½ cup of sofrito
- salt and pepper to taste
- four tablespoons of oregano
- Wash pork skin in cold water.
- Place pork skin in a large pot and cover with cold water.
- Add sofrito, salt and pepper and oregano.
- Bring to a boil and then lower heat and allow to simmer.
- Cook for about one hour or until tender.
- Remove from pot and allow to drain.
- Place into a roasting pan and put into a preheated oven at 350°F.
- Roast for about 2½ to 3 hours or until you see that it has become nice and crispy.
- Remove and allow to cool.