- 2 pounds Pork rind, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable or corn oil
- Dipping Sauce (optional)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 3. patis or salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Boil cut pork in water and in salt 30 minutes
- On an oven pan, spread the cooked Pork rind and bake at 300 F for 3 hours. Set aside and let cool.
- Deep fry rinds in a skillet in hot oil over high heat until they puff up.
- Combine all dipping ingredients and mix well.
- Drain fried rinds and serve with dipping sauce.