- 2 pounds Pork rind, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable or corn oil
- Dipping Sauce (optional)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 3. patis or salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1.Boil cut pork in water and in salt 30 minutes
2. On an oven pan, spread the cooked Pork rind and bake at 300 F for 3 hours. Set aside and let cool.
3. Deep fry rinds in a skillet in hot oil over high heat until they puff up.
4.Combine all dipping ingredients and mix well.
5.Drain fried rinds and serve with dipping sauce.