Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Mason Estate in Abbott, Texas in 1999.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons black tea leaves
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1¼ cup warmed milk
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 cardamom pods cracked open
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Steep tea leaves in boiling water then add milk, sugar, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon stick.
- Simmer 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Strain and serve hot.