Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Bengali, East Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Potato 100gm.
- Paneer 250gms.
- ginger paste 2tbsp.
- cummin powder 1tbsp.
- tomato puree/curd 2tbsp.
- turmeric powder 1tsp.
- chilli powder 1tsp.
- Roasted & powdered garam masala 1tsp.
- Sugar to taste.
- salt to taste.
- oil 3tbsp.
- Onion (cut in small pieces) 1
- garlic 2-3 pieces
- Cut Potato into small cubes, fry in oil & keep aside.
- Fry paneer till pink & keep aside. Fry Onion and garlic pieces lightly.
- Add fried potatoes and stir for few minutes.
- Add ginger paste & cummin seed powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt & Sugar by adding tomato puree till leaves oil.
- Add water, bring to a boil & add paneer. Cover & cook on slow fire till done.
- Sprinkle garam masala on the top.