Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups (10-oz pkg) SKOR English toffee Bits Or HEATH BITS ’O BRICKLE almond Toffee Bits
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 3/4 cup MOUNDS Sweetened coconut flakes, divided
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease sides of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and Sugar until fluffy.
- Gradually add flour, beating until well blended.
- Press dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine toffee bits and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until toffee is melted (about 10 to 12 minutes).
- Stir in 1/2 cup almonds and 1/2 cup coconut.
- Spread toffee mixture to within 1/4-inch of edges of crust.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup almonds and remaining 1/4 cup coconut over top.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- About 36 bars.