- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place raisins (or dried cranberries) in small bowl.
- Cover with boiling water and set aside to plump for 10 to 15 minutes.
- If using walnuts, spread in small baking pan and toast in oven until fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine both flours, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in oats and wheat germ.
- Drain raisins (or dried cranberries).
- Coarsely chop walnuts if using. Set aside.
- In food processor, process tofu until smooth.
- Add egg, oil, both sugars and vanilla.
- Process until mixture is smooth, stopping once or twice to scrape down sides of bowl with rubber spatula.
- Add reserved flour mixture, raisins (or dried cranberries) and walnuts; pulse on/off several times just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Using a spatula, scrape batter into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake until light golden and firm to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars (bars will keep, well-wrapped at room temperature, for up to 3 days, or in freezer for up to 4 months).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.