Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspo baking powder
- 1/2 teaspo salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 packag NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350 °F.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, Sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts.
- Spread into ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.