Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 5 dozen cookies, 2½ inches in diameter.
- 3½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2½ cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Thoroughly mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets coated with no-stick cooking spray (or lined with parchment paper)
- Bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving (1 cookie):
- 90 calories | 0 g dietary fiber | 2 g fat | 64 mg sodium