- We use the banana blossom for cooking, the banana leaves are used for wrapping rice cakes and many other treats.
- 2 Ripped banana.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 ½ Cups Sugar.
- 1 Cup All purpose flour.
- ½ Stick of butter.
- ¼ Teaspoon salt.
- 1 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- ¼ Teaspoon baking soda.
- 1 Teaspoon cooking oil.
- Peeled banana and wrapped each banana in a strip of banana leaf.
- Grilled on low temperature till banana leaf golden brown.
- Removed banana leaf and continue to grilled banana until both sides golden.
- Put grilled banana in the middle of a large sheet of banana leaf or aluminum foil.
- Fold banana leaf or aluminum foil over grilled banana and pressed down lightly.
- Pour coconut sauce on top before serve.
- Serve warm.