Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package herb stuffing mix
- 1 teaspoon sage
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ cup melted butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups boiled chestnuts coarsely chopped
- 1 cup hot milk
- Sauté celery and onion in melted butter or margarine until tender.
- Combine stuffing mix, onion, celery, sage and poultry seasoning.
- Add coarsely chopped boiled chestnuts and mix gently.
- Add hot milk to moisten.