- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Cream the butter, egg yolks and sugar together and work this mixture into the chestnut purée: then chill it for 2 hours.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Shape the chestnut mixture into small balls, dip each ball into the egg whites, roll in bread crumbs and deep fry in the oil.
- You can serve these chestnut croquettes as they are, or, if you have a very sweet tooth, you may serve them with a syrup made of honey and water.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.