This pie has a regular crust and a vanilla pudding and cream cheese filling, it has a layer of cherries in the middle of the regular layers.
- In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, beat in milk until smooth.
- Beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Chill 10 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half the pudding mixture into pie crust.
- Top with half of the cherry filling, then the remaining pudding mixture.
- Chill 2 hours or until set. Garnish as desired with remaining cherry filling before serving.