Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1½ cups cherries, pitted
- 2 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- ½ cup orange juice
- 4 orange wedges
- 4 cherries with stems
- Place cherries and peaches in a blender with orange juice.
- Blend at medium speed until creamy.
- Pour mixture into custard glasses.
- Top each glass with an orange wedge and a whole cherry.
- Serve immediately. Otherwise, store in the fridge with each custard glass tightly covered. Will keep for 3 to 5 days.