Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- dash salt
- ½ cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- ½ cup cherries
- 1 well-beaten egg
- 1 x 3-ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream, whipped
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
- Blend in pineapple juice and cherries.
- Bring to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
- Stir small amount into egg; return to hot mixture.
- Cook about 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Stir cream cheese to soften; gradually beat in cooked mixture.
- Carefully fold in whipped cream for marbled effect.