Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep: 40 minutes; Bake: 45 minutes
Makes 8 Servings
Pastry For Two-Crust Pie Edit
- 1 1/3 Cups sugar
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 6 Cups Red tart cherries, Pitted
- 2 Tablespoons Stick margarine or butter
- 1. Heat Oven to 425 Degrees. Prepare Pastry
- 2. Mix sugar And flour in Large Bowl. Stir in cherries. Turn Into Pastry-Lined Pie Plate. Dot With margarine. Cover With Top Pastry That Has Slits Cut in It;Seal And Flute. Cover Edge With 2-To 3-Inch Strip of Aluminum Foil to Prevent Excessive browning. Re-Move Foil During Last 15 Minutes of Baking
- 3. Bake 35 to 45 Minutes or Until Crust is Brown
And Juice Begins to Bubble Through Slits in Crust. Cool in Pie Plate on Wire Rack. Serve Warm if Desired.