Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Drain cherries, reserving ¾ cup juice.
- Combine small amount of juice, cornstarch, and sugar in saucepan.
- Stir in remaining juice.
- Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly until thickened and clear.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cherries and extract.
- Spread in 8-inch pan.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix oats and walnuts in small bowl.
- Add margarine; mix well with fork.
- Mixture will be crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over cherries.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until topping is browned.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ½ cup serving:
- 124 calories | 2.2g protein | 4.1g fat | 21g carbohydrate | 29mg sodium | 154.mg potassium | 1.5g fiber | 0 chol.
- Exchanges: ½ starch | 1 fruit | ½ fat