Yield: 12 Servings
- 10 oz Angel Food Cake
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c water; Cold
- 1 ts almond extract
- 1 sm vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 c whipping cream; Whipped
- 21 oz Pie Filling cherry
- Cut cake into 1/4 inch slices; arrange half of the slices on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a Large Mixing Bowl, Combine The condensed milk, water and extract; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat well. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half of the cream mix over cake slices; top evenly with one can of pie filling. Top with remaining cake slices, cream mix and the other can of pie filling. Chill until set. Cut the squares to serve. Refrigerate leftovers. Enjoy.
- May use other flavors of pie filling.
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group