Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies
- 1 pkg (about 18 oz) cherry cake mix
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Hershey's mini chips semi-sweet chocolate
Mini chips glaze Edit
- 1 cup mini chips semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine or oil).
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, butter and eggs; beat well.
- Stir in small chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle mini chips glaze onto cooled cookies; allow to set.