Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- Source: Unknown
- 20 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pour pie filling into greased slow cooker.
- Combine remaining 7 ingredients. Beat until smooth.
- Spread over pie filling.
- Cover and cook on high 1½ to 2 hours.
- Put the finishing touch on this juicy cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.