- Boil the vinegar and water in a pan.
- Add ginger, garlic and red chilli to it.
- When the mixture starts to boil, add the cherries.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Let it cook on low to medium heat until the cherries soak all the vinegar and are done.
- Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of cherries and your taste.
- Adjust chilli according to taste.
- Substitute Topa Kool for cherries if you can get it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.