- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 24 oz. cream cheese, Softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 21 oz. cherry pie filling (1 can)
- Combine crumbs, brown sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 325° F for 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla; pour over crust. Bake at 450° F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250° F; continue baking 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Loosen the cake from the rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Chill; top with pie filling just before serving.