Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cherry contest entry submitted by: Kathleen M. Hooker. Great over grilled ribs or chicken.
- ½ cups sugar
- ¼ lbs sour cherries, pitted
- 6 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp hot sauce, or more to taste
- Mix sugar, cherries, vinegar, water, and black pepper in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Continue to cook at a slow boil for about 45 minutes or until thick.
- Remove from heat. Add ketchup, mustard, and hot sauce; mix really well.
- Cool May be placed in freezer containers and frozen until ready to use or keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.