Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- In blender container, puree pie filling until smooth; add orange peel.
- In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in Eagle ® Brand until smooth.
- Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour half of batter into pan; top with ½ cup puree.
- Repeat layering.
- With knife, swirl puree into cheese mixture.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill.
- Serve with remaining puree.
- Refrigerate leftovers.