Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A delicate thin pancake filled with cherries and you can put additional cherries and sauce on top.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- pinch ground allspice
- ⅔ cup pomegranate cherry juice
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 bags (10 oz each) frozen pitted sweet cherries or 1¼ pounds fresh sweet cherries, pitted
- In bowl, whisk all ingredients.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet until hot.
- Add 2 tbs batter to skillet. Tilt and rotate pan to coat.
- Cook 30 seconds or until crêpe is browned on bottom and dry on edge.
- Flip over. Cook 5 seconds, then transfer to sheet of wax paper.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- In a saucepan, blend first 3 ingredients.
- Cook until thickened.
- Stir in cherries, heat 5 minutes.
- Place one crêpe on a plate.
- Spoon 2 tbsp filling on one quarter.
- Fold crêpe over, then fold again to form fan shape.
- Repeat with remaining crêpes.
- Drizzle with additional sauce