Description EditThis ice-cold shake starts with the vanilla shake mix, cherry syrup, and honey and is unique with other meals. Mint leaves and the cherry sometimes work for this for garnishing, too.
- 2 scoops Atkins vanilla shake mix
- 8 ounces water
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free cherry syrup
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- cherry, optional
- peppermint syrup, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with the cherry and drizzle with the peppermint syrup, if desired. Serve cold and plain.