Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups pitted cherries plus extra for garnish
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tbs brandy or bourbon
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer cherries 20 min. or until sauce thickens to a syrup.
- Remove from heat, let cool 15 min.
To serve Edit
- Divide yogurt among 4 dessert bowls.
- Spoon warm sauce and cherries over the yogurt, top each with a few fresh cherries.
Makes 4 Servings of Cherries Jubilee