Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- 1½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp thyme
- ⅛ tsp oregano
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (10 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup rice, pre-cooked
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown the ground beef in the oil over high heat.
- Add chopped onions and reduce heat to medium; cook until tender.
- Stir in salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, bay leaf, crushed tomatoes, mushroom soup, and rice.
- Bring all to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Discard bay leaf.
- Spoon into a 1 and ½ qt. casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of the casserole.
- Broil just until cheese melts.