Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chermoula tuna is an authentic Moroccan dish suitable for any occasion. It is absolutely delicious and easy to prepare. Don't miss out on a treat! This recipe serves 4.
- 25 g coriander
- 2 teaspoon toasted cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 4 tuna steaks
- Blend the coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic, lemon juice, salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil for a couple of minutes. When it comes out of the blender, the mixture needs to be chunky rather than smooth. That is the chermoula.
- Rub the chermoula over the tuna steaks evenly, and on both sides. Put the steaks in a dish and cover it. Marinade them for at least 2 hours, but turn them every 15 minutes or so.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan until it's hot. Put the tuna steaks in there and fry for 4 minutes on each side.