- 2 cups rhubarb, diced
- 3 cups apple pie filling
- 1 pkg strawberry Jell-O mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 pkg white cake mix
- 3 cups mini-marshmallows
- Mix the fruit together and put in the bottom of 9" x 11" glass cake/baking pan.
- Mix the gelatin, sugar and, cinnamon, pour over the fruit, cover with the marshmallows, then pour the cake mix on top of everything.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 to 50 minute.
- Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until ready to serve, garnish as desired.