Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons peach preserves
- 8 ounce can pineapple tidbits in their own juice, drained
- 6 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/8 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 large peaches, halved, pitted
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese and preserves.
- Blend well. Stir in pineapple, cherries and blackberries.
- Slice a small portion from the base of each peach half so that the fruit sits flat.
- Reserve peach slices.
- Arrange peach halves on serving plates.
- Spoon 1/4 of pineapple mixture into each peach half and sprinkle with pecans.
- Garnish each with reserved peach slices and mint leaves.