Makes 6 servings.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix rice, corn and cheeses in large bowl.
- Spoon evenly into buttered baking dish. Cover and bake 10 minutes.
- Blend butter and breadcrumbs in small bowl with a fork. Sprinkle evenly over rice dish.
- Return to oven and bake until crumbs are crusty, about 5 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.