Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups jalapeño jack cheese cubed
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup bottled sweet and sour sauce
- Place 1 cube of cheese in middle of wonton wrapper then fold in half to form a triangle sealing edges with water.
- Fold remaining 2 edges together and seal.
- Repeat with remaining cheese and wrappers.
- Heat oil in deep skillet to 375°F.
- Fry wontons 6 to 8 at a time until golden brown about 4 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.