Makes 6 servings.
- 1 11-ounce can condensed Cheddar Cheese soup/sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 10-ounce package frozen Peas, thawed
- 1 6-1/2-ounce can Tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 2.8-ounce can French fried onions
- Blend soup and milk in large bowl.
- Combine with rice, Peas and Tuna.
- Turn into greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Top with onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.