This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Lingam Estate in Garland, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced green chilies
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat broiler.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet and broil on one side until lightly browned.
- Remove from broiler and turn tortillas over.
- Spread 1 cup of cheese evenly over untoasted side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle green onions and green chilies over cheese.
- Place under broiler and cook until cheese is melted then remove from oven and sprinkle tomato and olives over each crisp.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.