Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Lingam Estate in Garland, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced green chilies
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat broiler.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet and broil on one side until lightly browned.
- Remove from broiler and turn tortillas over.
- Spread 1 cup of cheese evenly over untoasted side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle green onions and green chilies over cheese.
- Place under broiler and cook until cheese is melted then remove from oven and sprinkle tomato and olives over each crisp.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.