10 minute cheesy salsa chicken
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp each salt and ground pepper
- 4 skinned boned chicken breast halves, tenderloins removed
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup drained canned corn
- ¼ cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- garnish - chopped cilantro
- Mix flour, salt and pepper on a sheet of wax paper.
- Add chicken, turn to coat. Shake off excess.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken and cook for 6 minutes, turning once until golden and done.
- Top breasts with salsa, corn and cheese. Cover and cook for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.