Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
10 minute cheesy salsa chicken
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp each salt and ground pepper
- 4 skinned boned chicken breast halves, tenderloins removed
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup drained canned corn
- ¼ cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- garnish - chopped cilantro
- Mix flour, salt and pepper on a sheet of wax paper.
- Add chicken, turn to coat. Shake off excess.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken and cook for 6 minutes, turning once until golden and done.
- Top breasts with salsa, corn and cheese. Cover and cook for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.