Makes 48 bars.
- Blend cheeses.
- Chop 1/3 cup ; stir into Cheese mixture.
- Add rice, eggs and salt.
- Spread into buttered 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Top rice mixture with nuts, parsley and remaining 1/3 cup, sliced.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes, or until set.
- Chill one hour.
- Cut into 1-1/2 by 1-inch bars.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.