Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes approximately 3 dozen rice balls.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup finely crushed crispy rice cereal
- oil for deep-fat frying
- Combine rice, Cheddar Cheese, salt, pepper, egg, worcestershire sauce and mustard in large mixing bowl.
- Shape mixture into small balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Roll in crushed rice cereal.
- Deep-fry in hot oil (350 degrees F) until golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.