Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 1 onion, very finely chopped
- 2 cans chicken broth (14 oz each)
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 pkg (8 oz) shredded American cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- In slow cooker, combine potatoes, onion, chicken broth and white pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- With potato masher, mash potatoes in slow cooker.
- About 1 hour before serving, stir in cheese and cream and cook for 1 more hour.