Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 3 poblano peppers, seeded and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 14 1/2-ounce cans chicken broth
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
Saute shallots and peppers in oil in 3- to 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in broth and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add rice and Cheese; cook and stir until Cheese is melted.