Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Ready In: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 7 cups / Servings: 56
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup chopped red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium baking dish, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, red pepper flakes, pizza sauce, green onions, garlic, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and red bell pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 51 | Total Fat: 4.5g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 66mg | Total Carbs: 1.1g | Dietary Fiber: 0.1g | Protein: 1.6g