Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 whole-Wheat pita bread
- 1/4 cup reduced fat margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Separate each pita into 2 rounds, making 4 rounds of bread.
- Cut each round into 4 triangles - you will have 16 triangles total.
- Place each triangle inside up on a lightly greased or sprayed baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for mozzarella and spread over triangles.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Watch carefully so they do not burn.