Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 slices toasted bread
- 1 peach pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spread cottage cheese on the slices of toast.
- Place 2 wedges of peach on each and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place under a preheated broiler for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.