Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Irwin Estate in Jacksonville, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 medium potatoes
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Wash potatoes well then cut into 8 wedges and set aside.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder and paprika stirring well.
- Dip wedges in melted butter and arrange in single layer in lightly greased pan.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture even over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F for 40 minutes.