Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 breadsticks
Consider fixing a double batch... they won't last long!
- 1 c. biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk, cheese, onoins and garlic powder.
- Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead 8 to 10 times.
- Roll into an 8x6-inch rectangle.
- Cut lengthwise into 8 strips.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with butter.