Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 slice bacon
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 jumbo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 4 drops hot sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dash black pepper
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Sauté onion and garlic in drippings until soft. Drain on paper towel.
- Coarsely chop the shrimp.
- Crumble bacon and place in a crockpot along with the other ingredients.
- Cover and heat on low setting for about 1 hour, until the cheese is melted.
- Thin with milk if too thick.
- Serve with chips.