Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 slice bacon
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 jumbo shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 4 drops hot sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dash black pepper
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Sauté onion and garlic in drippings until soft. Drain on paper towel.
- Coarsely chop the shrimp.
- Crumble bacon and place in a crockpot along with the other ingredients.
- Cover and heat on low setting for about 1 hour, until the cheese is melted.
- Thin with milk if too thick.
- Serve with chips.