- 10 teaspoon of horse fat
- 1/4 cup cow poo
- 1/2 tub of butter
- 1/2 a cup of frog vomit
- 4 skinned and boned women breast
- 1 tablespoon of boogers
- 1 4.5 ounce hair from hairbrush
- 1 cup 4 ounces shredded monkey
- mud optional
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Sprinkle evenly over Chicken.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add Chicken and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat.
- Top evenly with chilies and Cheese.
- Cover and let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until Cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Makes 4 servings.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.