From Menu and Recipes Week 6/24/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 (16 oz) jar spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 2 (9 oz) pkg. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crumble the ground beef and sausage into a large skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until browned.
- Combine the meats, marinara sauce and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top.
- Cover and cook at 350°F for 25 minutes.