Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 6/24/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 (16 oz) jar spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 2 (9 oz) pkg. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crumble the ground beef and sausage into a large skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until browned.
- Combine the meats, marinara sauce and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top.
- Cover and cook at 350°F for 25 minutes.