- Prep: 10 minutes - Baking: 10 minutes
- 2 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli Ham
- 8 slices (3/4-ounce each) deli LAND O LAKES ® American or Swiss cheese
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) creamy deli coleslaw, drained
Heat oven to 425 °F. On lightly floured surface unroll pizza dough; cut into quarters.
Press each square of dough into 7x4 1/2-inch rectangle.
Layer 1/4 Ham, 1 slice Cheese and 1/4 cup coleslaw to within 1/2 inch of edge on each piece of dough.
Roll dough up, starting on short side; seal edge and ends well.
Place sandwiches, seam-side down, on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- Nutritional Info Per 1 Sandwich: Calories: 590, Protein: 35 g, Carbohydrate: 70 g, Fiber: 0 g, Fat: 20 g, Cholesterol: 70 mg, Sodium: 1560 mg