Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cups grated Cheese, (Cheddar or something mild)
- 1/2 stick softened margarine
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- milk as needed
- cream the Cheese and margarine together.
- Add the garlic.
- Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Add enough milk to form into a ball.
- Chill for 1/2 hour or so.
- Roll onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cut into shapes and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and firm.
- Makes 2-3 dozen cookies.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!